Quote:
...The girl, whose name has not been made public, told Assistant State Attorney Bernie de la Rionda that Martin got away from the man, who turned out to be Zimmerman, but only temporarily.

He was out of breath from running away and scared, she said, and decided not to keep running because he was close to the house where he was staying.

And as Zimmerman drew closer, the girl said, Martin called out, "Why you following me for?" according to the recording.

"I hear this man, like this old man, say, 'What are you doing around here?' " the girl said.

The girl said she called out to Martin, asking what was happening, but he didn't answer. The next thing she heard was a bumping sound, followed by what might have been a scuffle.

"I could hear it a little bit, 'Get off, get off,' then the phone just hung up," the girl said.

CNN

This is going to be a problem for the defense since previously it was just thought that only Zimmerman was the only one left to testify how the fight started. If Martin's friend testifies that she could hear Martin saying "get off, get off" that is going to give the prosecution testimony to use that it was Zimmerman who started the fight.

Fair play!