Originally Posted By: Pariah
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Probably having a rough time finding that name because what I said was pretty simple and recognizably true.

Using a negative to affirm a red herring as the deciding factor of an argument is a lot of things. A "recognizable truth" is not one of them. It's more like verisimilitude.

What you said doesn't make sense but whatever. Zimmerman has a huge motive to lie about what happened. Martin's girlfriend really only takes a risk for the most part by not telling the truth. Maybe not a big one but just the same it's still a risk.

Quote:
Why would you say Martin's parents lied or that the prosecutor only tried Zimmerman due to social pressure?

Common sense.

They flip-flopped on whether or not it was his voice.

Sorry but they didn't flip flop. The father heard a cleaned up version and says he recognized Martin's voice from that. Martin's mom has as far as I know always said it was her son's voice. Glad I could help you with that bit of ignorance.

And this prosecutor--against the better judgement of just about every single competent lawyer in the country--has the audacity to try him for second degree murder. There's no way in hell that would stick with the evidence at hand. She knows this and yet she still went through with it. She is a pandering cunt.

Please source this, otherwise I have to assume this is just untrue.

Fair play!