Originally Posted By: Pariah
 Originally Posted By: Stupid Doog
How do you know Martin started it? All we know is Martin stopped running and confronted Zimmerman, then there was a tussle. Just because Zimmerman has injuries doesn't mean he was a helpless white guy getting beat up by a black thug. You're making shit up.

Speaking of bullshit insinuations...

Why didn't Zimmerman shoot him immediately? Or, being minimalistic, why didn't he just draw the gun and tell him to stay where he was? You're so obsessed with claiming that he's some gung ho amateur cop, and that's essentially what they do.

Based on what we know, the evidence points towards Zimmerman observing and reporting albeit overzealously.

based on what we know, Zimmerman was sitting in his car when he saw a man in a hoodie going down the street.

Based on what we know, Zimmerman called 911 and left his car to follow him.

Based on a witness account, Zimmerman was following close enough for martin to see him.

Based on the same witness account, martin felt threatened, stopped, and asked Zimmerman why he was following him. Zimmerman wanted to know what martin was doing in the neighborhood.

Based on what we know there was a fight.

Based on what we know, someone was screaming for help.

Based on Zimmerman, that was him.

Based on martins mom, that was him.

Martins father later said it was him.

A separate witness said it was Zimmerman, then retracted.

Based on what we know, at one point Zimmerman was getting his ass kicked.

Based on what we know, Zimmerman shot and killed Martin.

I think I want to hear more evidence. I think both parties were responsible but one is dead and the other has stupid shits like you lauding him as a hero. I think ultimately the prosecutor should have charged Zimmerman with unintentional 2nd degree murder. I further think cock suckers like Jesse Jackson and al sharpton et all were turning this into a race issue when race shouldn't have been brought up and those greedy fucks don't need to be muddying the waters (so to speak).