NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
 Originally Posted By: Rightwing SuperFiends
THE ARMED WHITE GUY IS INNOCENT CUZ THE UNARMED TEENAGER HE WAS STALKING WAS BLACK!!!!

The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

He is Jew-Spanic. The Rightwing is scrambling to find some way of saying "Oh look, that racial profiling he did of Martin? Yeah, it wasn't racial. It was just....you know....profiling. TERRORISTS!! "

Zimmerman = White
Martin = Black

All the facts are there. All the the Right does won't change a single line.

What race is Jackie Chan?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Rightwing SuperFiends
THE ARMED WHITE GUY IS INNOCENT CUZ THE UNARMED TEENAGER HE WAS STALKING WAS BLACK!!!!

\:lol\:

What a fool.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

He is Jew-Spanic. The Rightwing is scrambling to find some way of saying "Oh look, that racial profiling he did of Martin? Yeah, it wasn't racial. It was just....you know....profiling. TERRORISTS!! "

Zimmerman = White
Martin = Black

What race is Jackie Chan?

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Yes, that is exactly what he believes.

You believe people can be only black or white.

Yes. Because after all, if you're not black, you're definitely white.

....er, wait.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
This situation actually strikes me as an example of dormant racism on Prometheus' part. He's so concerned with identifying Zimmerman as culturally "white" so as to expose what he sees as the plight of black people that he's willing to deny the ethnic identity of other races.

He's probably the kinda person who'd describe Tiger Woods as "white" just because he plays golf and doesn't have a tendency towards Ebonics.

Last edited by Pariah; 2012-05-21 8:44 PM.
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Zimmerman = White
Martin = Black

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE WHAT I SAAAAAY!!!!! JACKIE CHAN ISN'T WHITE!!!!! HIS SKIN IS AN ILLUSION!!!!!!

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: Poor Jake. It's okay, buddy. That's why I repost. So you can catch up...

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
This situation actually strikes me as an example of somehow being Prometheus' fault. I suspect because I'm a racist hypocrite I think he points out facts people of my kind would like to blatantly ignore. If you listen to what I'm saying, you'll see he's wrong, I'm Right, and Martin Zimmerman is a hero to all Caucasian Americans.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I repost.

Indeed.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
True. In this case it was a white guy off his meds with a pistol, stalking and profiling a hoodie-wearing, unarmed black teen. Fact.

The reality is this was an old-school racially-motivated murder. Everything else is technicalities forcibly added to the debate by the Rightwing hatemongers in a desperate attempt to maintain their faux-moral, proto-religious powerbase. Fact..

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Zimmerman = White
Martin = Black

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Zimmerman = White
Martin = Black

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE WHAT I SAAAAAY!!!!! JACKIE CHAN ISN'T WHITE!!!!! HIS SKIN IS AN ILLUSION!!!!!!

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: Poor Jake. It's okay, buddy. That's why I repost. So you can catch up...

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Pro, what race is Danny Trejo?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Everyone who isn't black is white?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Yes.

Sincerely,
Prometheus

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I guess.

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Stupid Doog
How do you know Martin started it? All we know is Martin stopped running and confronted Zimmerman, then there was a tussle. Just because Zimmerman has injuries doesn't mean he was a helpless white guy getting beat up by a black thug. You're making shit up.

Speaking of bullshit insinuations...

Why didn't Zimmerman shoot him immediately? Or, being minimalistic, why didn't he just draw the gun and tell him to stay where he was? You're so obsessed with claiming that he's some gung ho amateur cop, and that's essentially what they do.

Based on what we know, the evidence points towards Zimmerman observing and reporting albeit overzealously.

based on what we know, Zimmerman was sitting in his car when he saw a man in a hoodie going down the street.

Based on what we know, Zimmerman called 911 and left his car to follow him.

Based on a witness account, Zimmerman was following close enough for martin to see him.

Based on the same witness account, martin felt threatened, stopped, and asked Zimmerman why he was following him. Zimmerman wanted to know what martin was doing in the neighborhood.

Based on what we know there was a fight.

Based on what we know, someone was screaming for help.

Based on Zimmerman, that was him.

Based on martins mom, that was him.

Martins father later said it was him.

A separate witness said it was Zimmerman, then retracted.

Based on what we know, at one point Zimmerman was getting his ass kicked.

Based on what we know, Zimmerman shot and killed Martin.

I think I want to hear more evidence. I think both parties were responsible but one is dead and the other has stupid shits like you lauding him as a hero. I think ultimately the prosecutor should have charged Zimmerman with unintentional 2nd degree murder. I further think cock suckers like Jesse Jackson and al sharpton et all were turning this into a race issue when race shouldn't have been brought up and those greedy fucks don't need to be muddying the waters (so to speak).

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
How do you know Martin started it? All we know is Martin stopped running and confronted Zimmerman, then there was a tussle. Just because Zimmerman has injuries doesn't mean he was a helpless white guy getting beat up by a black thug. You're making shit up.

Speaking of bullshit insinuations...

Why didn't Zimmerman shoot him immediately? Or, being minimalistic, why didn't he just draw the gun and tell him to stay where he was? You're so obsessed with claiming that he's some gung ho amateur cop, and that's essentially what they do.

Based on what we know, the evidence points towards Zimmerman observing and reporting albeit overzealously.

based on what we know, Zimmerman was sitting in his car when he saw a man in a hoodie going down the street.

Based on what we know, Zimmerman called 911 and left his car to follow him.

Based on a witness account, Zimmerman was following close enough for martin to see him.

Based on the same witness account, martin felt threatened, stopped, and asked Zimmerman why he was following him. Zimmerman wanted to know what martin was doing in the neighborhood.

Based on what we know there was a fight.

Based on what we know, someone was screaming for help.

Based on Zimmerman, that was him.

Based on martins mom, that was him.

Martins father later said it was him.

A separate witness said it was Zimmerman, then retracted.

Based on what we know, at one point Zimmerman was getting his ass kicked.

Based on what we know, Zimmerman shot and killed Martin.

I think I want to hear more evidence. I think both parties were responsible but one is dead and the other has stupid shits like you lauding him as a hero. I think ultimately the prosecutor should have charged Zimmerman with unintentional 2nd degree murder. I further think cock suckers like Jesse Jackson and al sharpton et all were turning this into a race issue when race shouldn't have been brought up and those greedy fucks don't need to be muddying the waters (so to speak).

Well said, but I don't think anybody here has called Zimmerman a hero.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
and the other has stupid shits like you lauding him as a hero.

Where have I lauded anyone as a hero? You're the one with a chip on your shoulder over this.

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Maybe hero is the wrong term but definitely not guilty.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Of second degree murder? Fuck yes not guilty.

If she's gonna try anything just to placate the masses, at least go for a charge that's even remotely likely, like manslaughter. But even that's a stretch.

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Manslaughters not a stretch. First degree murder would be. I've stated before that manslaughter would have been a better charge. 2nd degree doesn't imply intent of murder but it does imply intent to cause bodily injury, which I don't think was zimmerman was originally motivated to do. However when shit got real a chest shot at close range is indicative of intent to kill.

Last edited by Stupid Doog; 2012-05-21 10:14 PM.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Why would manslaughter be a stretch?

Fair play!
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
So you don't think Zimmerman should have any fault in this and should get off without any repercussion?

Lets assume for a moment that everything went down the way Zimmerman said it did: what repercussions do you think he should suffer?

He should go to prison for intentional murder.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
If he hadn't intended to kill someone, he wouldn't have been armed. Guns don't have "stun" settings...

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Martin's friend...

I'm sure she can say a lot of things.

So can Zimmerman. Plus he has a huge motive to lie. We at least can agree on that.

\:\)

Quote:
The information describing the events of that night are slowly being released to the public answering many questions, except for the one that is begging to be told, why did this man shoot an unarmed teen?

I guess Zimmerman's injuries didn't give this author a clue. Seriously, that's fucking stupid.

Then again, it was you who linked to it.

Usually, when someone attacks you--and you're carrying a gun--that's grounds for shooting that person. There's no rule that your attacker has to have a bludgeon or a firearm to have cause to shoot. That kinda defeats the purpose of using a gun in the first place.

If you just assume the killer is automatically telling the truth, sure.

Do you honestly--HONESTLY believe that Martin was yelling for help all the while he's concentrated on putting the beat down on Zimmerman? What's more, do you really think that would change anything now that it's been confirmed that Martin was beating his head into the ground? It doesn't take a genius to realize that Martin went after him because he felt threatened, but that wouldn't negate the fact that he started the fight and that Zimmerman reacted to it.

You're making some assumptions on that front. As far as we know Zimmerman pulled his gun on Martin and the poor kid just got some licks in before Zimmerman got one of those assholes that always get away. I think I would fight for my life if I was in that situation and also be screaming for help while doing it.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
If he hadn't intended to kill someone, he wouldn't have been armed. Guns don't have "stun" settings...

So all cops carry guns because they're looking for people to kill?

Why would manslaughter be a stretch?

Because there's no way for them to prove that starting a fight is a reasonable reaction for Zimmerman being on his tail.

If this was any other case, academics would be saying that Martin should have just warned him to back off, and only attack if Zimmerman physically approached him with the intent to maim or kill. As mentioned earlier, there's no evidence to suggest that Zimmerman was interested in doing that since he didn't just draw the gun to begin with.

Supposition of manslaughter on Zimmerman's part would suggest that Martin would have been in the right if he had beaten Zimmerman to death.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
So can Zimmerman.

I pay more attention to what his injuries and the eye witness say than what Zimmerman said. There's value to it of course, but it's peripheral.

Quote:
If you just assume the killer is automatically telling the truth, sure.

In which case, the author automatically assumes he's lying because he actually has the gall to ignore the idea that he was defending himself in favor of making the idea that an unarmed individual being gunned down is inherently unjust. So cops shouldn't fire on unarmed criminals that try to attack them? Why are they even issued firearms?

Quote:
You're making some assumptions on that front. As far as we know Zimmerman pulled his gun on Martin and the poor kid just got some licks in before Zimmerman got one of those assholes that always get away. I think I would fight for my life if I was in that situation and also be screaming for help while doing it.

You argue against what you claim is an assumption with another assumption.

And, quite frankly, I don't believe that most parties (you included) would risk a gun shot if they thought being still would keep someone from firing on them. That would lead me to believe that Martin didn't know he had a gun as he beat him into the ground until Zimmerman managed to pull it out and shoot.

But really, why bother calling 911 if he was just going to gun him down? Why not shoot him immediately? You've yet to address this.

Last edited by Pariah; 2012-05-21 10:27 PM.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
Martin's friend can testify that he was afraid and trying to evade Zimmerman. Martin's last words she heard sounded like he was being attacked. That's evidence that I think a jury is going to be interested in and compare to what Zimmerman alleges.

Because an "afraid" guy, instead of running away in fear, confronts a guy who had only been observing Martin from a distance, punches Zimmerman in the face, breaks his nose (documented), gives him two black eyes (documented), beats Zimmerman's head against the sidewalk and covers Zimmerman's head with bloody lacerations (documented, photographed), causes Zimmerman to scream 20 times at the top of his lungs for help (documented in 911 calls, and by at least 2 witnesses, and Zimmerman's own account), and jumps on Zimmerman for several minutes (those pesky 911 calls and witnesses again), before Zimmerman, finally pulls out a gun and shoots Martin, at an approximated distance of between 1 and 18 inches (documented, by forensic evaluation of the powder burns on Martin's clothes).

Yeah. Because an "afraid" guy always confronts the guy he's afraid of and beats him within an inch of his life, before he unexpectedly gets blown away when the guy he's beating on turns out to be armed.

If Martin was "afraid" he'd have run away. Instead he confronted Zimmerman. And didn't just confront him, but beat on Zimmerman relentlessly until Zimmerman was forced to shoot Martin in self-defense.
Pending further evidence, there is no justifiable case for prosecuting Zimmerman for homicide. The lady D.A. arrested Zimmerman in a pointless show-arrest, even though she already had the evidence weeks before it was released a few days ago. She knew well in advance there was no evidence to justify the 2nd arrest of Zimmerman. And she herself may face legal action for this deliberate suppression of the available facts in order to make a 2nd arrest, that was no more than theatre for the race-baiting masses.

You're making some assumptions that have yet to be proven and also ignore some pesky evidence that doesn't fit those assumptions. There is still also evidence that hasn't been released yet.

Fair play!
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MEM
You're making some assumptions that have yet to be proven and also ignore some pesky evidence that doesn't fit those assumptions. There is still also evidence that hasn't been released yet.

A very good point.

Does this mean you've stopped assuming Zimmerman's guilty and that the self-defense law was the cause of this?

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I have an opinion but I'm very well aware that the evidence isn't all in. Honestly though it's hard for me to understand the pro-zimmerman crowd that is so sure that he can't be guilty that the case needs to be thrown out. Stand Your Ground despite what you said at the beginning has played a role in this and it looks like it's still in play.

Fair play!
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Not equatable. Cops are liscensed to carry guns. A crazy murdering racist isn't. Glad I could explain that to you.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Honestly though it's hard for me to understand the pro-zimmerman crowd that is so sure that he can't be guilty that the case needs to be thrown out. Stand Your Ground despite what you said at the beginning has played a role in this and it looks like it's still in play.

Because G and his ilk are racists. They can't STAND to see a white murderer brought to justice. Of course, if Zimmerman were black and the kid he killed was white, well, they would instantly reverse all course of thought and action. That's their thing, you see. They have no scruples or ethics. Whatever they need to lie or believe to "win" is all they care about. Don't you pay attention to the hate-speech that gushes from their mouths with every post?

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts

Not equatable. Cops are liscensed to carry guns.

And so was George Zimmerman.

Are you going to actually have a discussion now, are is it going to be more spam?

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
"Discussion"? You mean where all the "WE HATE BLACK/LIBERALS"-Rightwingers scrambling to justify this murder of an innocent child? You mean because Zimmerman had a Florida license it was okay for him to take it with the intention of using it? Again, no stun-setting. Guns can only be used for one thing. Thus, purely via logic, Zimmerman had that pistol to kill someone. No more, no less. Everything else are the hatemongers screaming to validate murder. Fact.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
Facts.

OH JUST MORE SPAM.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
FACT: Martin Zimmerman is a white ( "HISPANIC! NO, WAIT! HE'S A JEW!!" - Rightwing Shills) adult that has a history of violence and psychotic medication.

FACT: Trayvon Martin was a black ( "NO! HE WAS A THUG! DIDN'T YOU SEE HIS TEETH?!" - Rightwing Shills) teenager, minding his own business, walking on a sidewalk in what's considered a "free country" for most (i.e. Whites).

FACT: Trayvon Martin made no contact with Martin Zimmerman.

FACT: Martin Zimmerman disobeyed the instructions of the police and stalked Trayvon Martin.

FACT: Martin Zimmerman carried a concealed pistol.

FACT: Trayvon Martin carried a bag of Skittles.

FACT: Martin shot Trayvon point-blank, murdering him on the spot.

FACT: Martin Zimmerman is a killer that deserves a life sentence for murdering an innocent child in cold blood.

None of that is in dispute. None of that is in error. Motherfucking FACT.

Originally Posted By: Rightwingers and Posters Who Pretend Not to Hate Prometheus
NOOOOOO!!!! FAIR JUSTICE!!! Uh...HE'S NOT WHITE!! Uh...some TVs were stolen somewhere!! Uh....THE UNARMED BLACK TEENAGER WAS A THREAT TO HIS LIFE!!! ZIMMERMAN IS INNOCENT AND YOU JUST HATE....uh....PEOPLE WHO ARE INNOCENT!! YOU JUST WANT TO SPAM!!! REPOST!! LALALALALALALALALA!!! CAN'T HEAR YOU!!

Page 16 of 31 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard