Originally Posted By: Pariah
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Martin's friend...

I'm sure she can say a lot of things.

So can Zimmerman. Plus he has a huge motive to lie. We at least can agree on that.

\:\)

Quote:
The information describing the events of that night are slowly being released to the public answering many questions, except for the one that is begging to be told, why did this man shoot an unarmed teen?

I guess Zimmerman's injuries didn't give this author a clue. Seriously, that's fucking stupid.

Then again, it was you who linked to it.

Usually, when someone attacks you--and you're carrying a gun--that's grounds for shooting that person. There's no rule that your attacker has to have a bludgeon or a firearm to have cause to shoot. That kinda defeats the purpose of using a gun in the first place.

If you just assume the killer is automatically telling the truth, sure.

Do you honestly--HONESTLY believe that Martin was yelling for help all the while he's concentrated on putting the beat down on Zimmerman? What's more, do you really think that would change anything now that it's been confirmed that Martin was beating his head into the ground? It doesn't take a genius to realize that Martin went after him because he felt threatened, but that wouldn't negate the fact that he started the fight and that Zimmerman reacted to it.

You're making some assumptions on that front. As far as we know Zimmerman pulled his gun on Martin and the poor kid just got some licks in before Zimmerman got one of those assholes that always get away. I think I would fight for my life if I was in that situation and also be screaming for help while doing it.

Fair play!