Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
The guy was blown away when Lindelof said the whole show didn't take place in the "afterlife" and really happened, but that was pretty obvious (and we talked about it here). What was really disappointing was that there was important stuff they didn't even bring up again, let alone explain. Like, I would've been cool with Walt showing up in the finale and doing something crazy with his powers, just to acknowledge that they introduced that plot.

Agreed. Walt shows up in an extra scene on the DVD. Ben and Hurley go get him from an asylum, to take him to the island. They should have shown that when it aired, though.

I agree that the interviewer obviously hadn't done his homework. He was shaken when his auto-assumption of the entire show being in the afterlife was proven completely incorrect. Amateur mistake, assumptions, when you're an interviewer. Still, that was the most honest interview I've seen about LOST. I like he never tried to "blame" anyone for anything he perceived as a mistake. Stuck to his guns as that was the show he wanted to make. Nice.