Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

You're such a two-year-old, Pro.
All your infantile mocking and gloating doesn't change this: the case against Zimmerman has no substance. It will ultimately not warrant prosecution.

Witnesses who say they saw one thing, and now say another, only destroy their own credibility. That still doesn't change the forensic evidence of self-defense, the powder burns less than 18 inches away when fired, the broken nose and other injuries to Zimmerman, the 911 calls that more accurately indicate what witnesses saw when it happened.

It's not "racist" or "paranoid" or whatever. When witnesses change their testimony, they lose credibility. They look like liars, or at best unsure of what they saw.

As I've repeatedly said, I favored conviction of Zimmerman when I started this topic. But with new evidence revealed since the story first broke, I now see Zimmerman's actions as self-defense. Despite the politicizing and racializing of a simple shooting, and attempts at intimidation by groups who want to convict Zimmerman, no matter what the evidence.

Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Just Pro, flinging his poo...

And presenting his OPINION as fact.

FACT.