Wrote this on Twitter today. It rings quite true...

Quote:
The most self-hating political group on the planet are female Republicans. It's like blacks voting to enforce slavery. How ignorant are you?

Quote:
Most of the time you find that female Republicans are either (a) sorority chicks that have never worked & married money...

Quote:
(b) uneducated trailer trash, or (c) a sexually-abused female who has a hate-grudge on her shoulder (SEE: Ann Coulter)

Spot-on, me. Female Republicans are scary in so many ways. And you wouldn't believe how many freaks like them you find out there.

It's pathetic to watch anyone that uninformed throw their belief system and vote away. It's sad to watch Republican pundits sacrifice the happiness of their lives simply to try and fill the void of insecurity they have in their soul. The quest to quench that thirst for violence and hate, they turn to any group that hates as much as they do. Females that breathe the word "nigger" under their breath everytime they see the President of the United States, that's the type of woman I'm talking about. I assume many of them have been raped, sexually-abused, or outright rejected by the black culture. So, they ran into the arms of the redneck class. Getting punched in the eye helps them feel like they matter to someone, so why not stay with Billy-Ray-Bob-John? At least he's "white", right?

Realize there aren't any women posting on the boards (except Uschi pretending to be Jake). But, it struck me at how vile and repulsive women like Ann Coulter or Michelle Malkin actually are. They simply hate in hopes of being the one banged by their gang. That way, they get to move up rank in their motorcycle club of political corruption. Sad.

Thoughts?