I've seen plenty of people on other sites bitching about the
Warning, Spoiler:
Talia reveal. They said it was to obvious and badly done. I argue that that was the point. The only way, IMO, Nolan could've made it any clearer was if he had her constantly referring to Bruce as "Beloved."

I saw it more as helping to draw the contrast between Bruce's falling star and Blake's ascendant one. Save for when Gordon reminded him to check his corners, Blake was always one step ahead of everything. Who is Batman? Blake knows. How do we get Gordon out of the sewer? Blake knows. Who is the only cop not trapped in the tunnels? Blake knows. Blake's biggest vice in the whole movie is that he is trapped within the confines of the law. He's freed of that at the end.

Batman, on the other hand, spends so much time fighting the demon that he couldn't see Satan staring him in the face. When they first talk, she gives a balance of good and evil speech like Ra's. Had the scar. Sure, Batman didn't know that Bane thought all was going according to plan when she was made CEO over Daggert or that Bane pulled her from the line-up at court, but we saw that. And, that was the point. Was it supposed to surprise us that it was she that climbed out of the prison rather than Bane, sure. But, I don't think it should've ever been doubted that she was a villain in all of this. The question was how much of a role she played.