Some Beck wisdom I came across in my Youtube travels...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyhZzA9JnYo

He makes great points about how the New Black Panther Party, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Spike Lee have all racialized this for their own self-serving purposes, in complete disregard and falsification of the true facts. Attempting (as the Occupy Wall Street strikes attempted) to spark a visceral revolution along the same lines as the Arab Spring, and often with participants even coming out and saying it in exactly those words.

Calling Zimmerman "Cracker" on T-shirts, and trying to turn a random non-racially-motivated shooting into a violent racially polarizing revolution.

Especially vile are the actions of Spike Lee, who tweeted what he believed to be the address of Zimmerman's parents, and thus endangered a couple who had absolutely nothing to do with Zimmerman or the case. Then whipped up hype for a "million-hoodie march", and didn't even show up to stand with the people he prodded to do so.

My first time watching Beck since he left Fox News over a year ago. As when I last saw him, he makes a lot of good points that no one else is making.