Originally Posted By: Captain Sweden
Rebuttal:

http://www.boxturtlebulletin.com/2012/06/10/45512

Quote:
This study finds “numerous, consistent differences, especially between children of women who have had a lesbian relationship and those with still-married (heterosexual) biological parents.” The results of this study would up-end some thirty years of established scientific research which showed that gay and lesbian parents are, on the whole, just as good as their straight counterparts. It would, at least, if the study’s methodology were designed to prove that point. But as is the case with all studies, the conclusions drawn by this study are only as good as the methodologies used to inform them.

Twenty minutes I'm never going to get back.

That entire article is nothing but ad hominem attacks and contrarian charges that don't actually compare/contrast any cases speaking towards its point. I haven't even read Regnerus’ study and I can still tell this is BS.

"News, analysis and fact-checking of anti-gay rhetoric"

Indeed. This might explain it. It's one thing to have a slant, but it's quite another to presuppose that all negative views towards the endorsement of homosexual behavior will qualify as "rhetoric". That essentially guarantees that all "analysis" made by them will be scathing.