Originally Posted By: MrJSA
yeah I like the neil adams work. looking for the green arrow run he and o'neal created in the 70's. I have the speedy smackhead issue,.

I actually liked it better in the 7-issue GREEN LANTERN GREEN ARROW Baxter-paper reprint series, circa 1984-1985.

The slipcased hardcover has changes to the art and overlays, and for the lower quality paper stock, I think it is not worth the cost. I understand there is a new hardcover available of these issues. And the issues were also reprinted in a two-volume set of trade paperbacks, about 10 or 12 years ago.

Another collection of some of Adams' earliest comics work --just before Adams did STRANGE ADVENTURES/Deadman, THE SPECTRE 2-5, OUR ARMY AT WAR 182, 183, and 186, and BRAVE & THE BOLD 79-86-- was some scattered stories in CREEPY and EERIE in 1967-1968.

EERIE 125 collects all these stories but one. Under a nice Corben cover

Reprinting stories from
CREEPY 14, 15, 16 and 75,
EERIE 9 and 10, and
VAMPIRELLA 1

Index of stories:
http://www.comics.org/issue/35761/

The only Warren-published Neal Adams story missing from this collection is an adaptation of Harlan Ellison's "Rock God"( in CREEPY 32, April 1970. Which is reprinted in HARLAN ELLISON'S DREAM CORRIDOR QUARTERLY 1, 1996)