Yeah, that's what threw me, I was referring exclusively to 8" X11" magazine-size material, and two of these are 11" X 14" tabloid-size books.

HEAVEN'S LADDER I picked up when it came out in 2000, partly for the beautiful art and colors, and partly out of nostalgia for the oversized LIMITED COLLECTORS' EDITIONS of the 70's. But despite the 72 pages of gorgeous art by Bryan Hitch/Paul Neary, the story by Mark Waid just wasn't that impressive.

The SUPERMAN/FANTASTIC FOUR one I've still never seen.

I vaguely recall the PUNISHER magazine, but never read it. I looked it up and it appears to be almost completely reprint material from other Punisher titles, except for a few covers and pinups.
I always wanted to like the Punisher, because to me he's the most realistic vigilante, who works outside the law and actually kills criminals, that it makes sense any true vigilante would do. Otherwise he'd be in law enforcement. But even with the amount of top-name creators who have worked on Punisher over almost 40 years, somehow none have been able to do a version that ever stood out as groundbreaking storytelling.
I recall some really nice pages by Jim Lee on the series, and some really beautiful Michael Golden covers. But the only Punisher book that I thought was really well done was a comic book size one-shot PUNISHER: THE END, back in 2004, by Garth Ennis and Richard Corben.