http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2013/06/18/two-more-spider-man-sequels-coming/?hpt=hp_bn9

Quote:

Two more 'Spider-Man' sequels coming
It looks like "The Amazing Spider-Man" has a few more webs to sling.

Sony Pictures' Chairman of Worldwide Marketing and Distribution, Jeff Blake, announced the dates for two more 'Spider-Man' sequels - and the schedule extends into 2018.

"The Amazing Spider-Man," the 2012 reboot of the series (which followed three Sam Raimi-directed films in the 2000s) took in over $750 million at the worldwide box office last year. Production is already under way in New York on "The Amazing Spider-Man 2," set for release on May 2, 2014.

Banking on the success of the new series, the studio has plans for a third film to be released on June 10, 2016, followed by the fourth installment, scheduled for May 4, 2018.

" 'Spider-Man' is our most important, most successful, and most beloved franchise," Blake said in a statment. "We're thrilled that we are in a position to lock in these prime release dates over the next five years."

Chances are Spidey fans worldwide are nodding their heads in agreement.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!