http://gma.yahoo.com/5-best-superhero-villains-big-screen-202804899--abc-news-entertainment.html

Quote:

Reports that Bryan Cranston has been cast as Lex Luthor in the Superman/Batman sequel to "Man Of Steel" are getting as much online buzz as the earlier announcement that Ben Affleck would play Batman in the highly anticipated film.

Cranston, 57, as Superman's arch nemesis is also drawing more cheers than the news that Affleck will play the caped crusader alongside Henry Cavill's Superman.

It's believed that the "Breaking Bad" star has brokered a deal to appear as Luthor in at least six films from Marvel Studios, though no official announcement is likely to be made until the conclusion of the final season of Cranston's hit AMC show.

Gene Hackman and Kevin Spacey previously portrayed Luthor on the big screen. Whether Cranston's Luthor joins the ranks of the greatest superhero villains on film remains to be seen.

Fine with me. He could do it.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!