Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
And just a reminder...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jesse_Dirkhising

..of another story from the exact same period where two gay men brutally premeditated, kidnaapped, raped, tortured, raped some more and finally murdered a 13-year old boy.
This story the pro-gay liberal media absolutely refused to report.

Fox News was (again) the ONLY mainstream news network to cover the murder, arrest and trial of two men who reflected badly on the gay community, in a story that (opposite the Shepard narrative) presented an image of gays the media absolutely refused to report.

From here:

Joseph Oguntodu, a senior sociology major and 2001 graduate of South Grand Prairie High School, says he considered a minor in religion studies before choosing the study in sexualities minor.

"As a gay man, I wanted to find a minor that related to who I am as a person," he says. "I think study in sexualities is great for anyone who may be struggling with who they are, or if they have a gay or lesbian brother, sister or friend that they would like to better understand. I think that most of the students here want something dealing with sexuality, which is something to be celebrated, not something to be hated."

After graduating in May, Oguntodu plans to work for a nonprofit organization, such as Lambda Legal, Planned Parenthood or the AIDS Resource Center of Dallas. He may also go to a seminary.

"I hope the minor will help to open doors for me," he says. "Even though not all of the classes covered GLBT issues or talked about HIV and AIDS, I learned something from all of them, and I'm grateful that I took them. I hope that in the near future UNT will offer a degree in the study of sexualities."

Well. That worked out well for him.

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People