Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
His girlfriend wore a hoodie and had a bag of Skittles.

Now we shouldn't jump to conclusions, Georgie may have felt his life was in danger.

Quote:
... However, Zimmerman tells a different tale. He told police in a separate 911 call that she instigated the incident.

"My girlfriend has ... for lack of a better word, gone crazy on me," said Zimmerman while police knocked on the door trying to speak with him.

"The police is already there and so why are you calling? What happened?" the dispatcher asked.

Zimmerman replied, "I just want everyone to know the truth."

In Zimmerman's 911 call he says his "pregnant" girlfriend instigated the altercation and that no guns were used. Police later noted that his girlfriend was not pregnant.

"I never pulled a firearm. I never displayed it. When I was packing it I'm sure she saw it. I keep it next to the bed," Zimmerman said.

He said he agreed to leave the house to diffuse a tense conversation, and at first she agreed but then became upset.

"When she changed, she just started smashing stuff. Taking stuff that belonged to me. Throwing it outside. Throwing it out of her room. Throwing it all over the house. She broke a glass table," said Zimmerman.

Zimmerman appeared hesitant to speak with officers who were trying to get in the home.

Dispatcher: Is she still outside with the officers now? Zimmerman: I don't know ma'am. I'm inside. Dispatcher: You're inside? And you're still not willing to go out and speak with the officers? Zimmerman: I can talk to one of the officers. But I don't want to go outside.

abcnews.go.com

Fair play!