thanks for the input. I'm probably going to cut back on the music and use more little snippets like the fucking around with a microphone clips I used on either side of the intro. or just use one thirty-second clip and fade into the intro smack in the middle so there's fifteen seconds on either side. some of the music transitions are purposely a little long to eventually leave room if we need to drop ads in, but I definitely see how it kind of drags a bit when it's just the music.

the wing sauce trivia wasn't my idea, but both of my cohosts are very attached to it and I feel like I sometimes exert a bit too much of a creative monopoly so I'm gonna let them enjoy that. we will eventually have a site where we can host episodes and embed content from our various social media outlets, and I imagine that'll include recipes. we actually discussed a couple random things like that since we're starting to pull in ad revenue and will be able to open up a site with future merch potential if this whole thing takes off. if we eventually get to a few thousand regular listeners it'd be fun to sell (cheaply of course) a Nerds With Wings 'cookbook' or Terrible Theremin t-shirts just for shits and giggles. that's a long way off - if it ever happens at all - but if we do ever get to that point I don't want it to sneak up on us without us knowing where to go from there.

but again, thank you for the suggestions, and if you have any more (about specific episodes or the show in general) I'd appreciate hearing them.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ