Well, there are people who pay big money even for Don Heck, Gene Colan and Dave Cockrum pages. Even though it's arguably not the most decorative linework in comics history, like Gibbons' WATCHMEN pages, they're still loved by many, and still valuable as milestones of comics history.

And like Irv Novick's BATMAN and DETECTIVE work for me, I still have a nostalgic love for it, among my favorite work, despite that others might not feel the same way about it. While not Adams or Wrightson, I'd still put a Novick original page on the wall.

So I see your point. Obviously though arguably not the best art in comics history, Moore/Gibbons' WATCHMEN is still one of the arguable masterworks of comics history, so yes, someone willing to pay big money for those pages would likely frame it and put it on the wall.

That said, I still think Alan Moore collaborations with Bissette/Tottleben, Alan Davis, Gary Leach, Michael T. Gilbert and others are more beautiful and decorative pages, and more worthy of the framing.