Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

No one would hang Dave Gibbons pages on the wall the same way they would pages by Neal Adams, Berni Wrightson, Michael Kaluta, Alan Davis, Gary Leach, Bissette/Tottleben, or the other artists I listed. THESE artists manifest an innovative layout, design sense, and decorative linework that Dave Gibbons is never on the same level with.

And once again you state your opinion of art as fact.
"No one would hang a Dave Gibbons page on their wall"
Really?
I can tell you for nothing that I would hang his artwork on my wall long before I hang a Berni Wrightson picture, because I like Gibbons and couldnt give two shits for Wrightson.
Personally I think my example of Jack Kirby is a perfect example of an artist that I think is quite frankly one of the most overrated and shitty artists ever, yet people would quite happily hang his stuff on their wall. Just because I dont like it doesnt mean I would out and out say that nobody would hang his art on their wall.
Bissette is another artist I wouldnt even remotely consider gracing my wall either.

I was a fan of Gibbons before he ever worked in America, and being a huge GL fan, I was extremely happy when he got the job on the GL book in the mid 80s. But of course, no way should I like that because you are telling me I should like these other artists more.