Originally Posted By: Pariah
You think all the screen captures on imgur are fake?

No, you're right, those couldn't possibly be faked.

http://imgur.com/KINBSes

Actually, I haven't seen screencaps of the Cracked chat, wasn't it dumped on pastebin as raw text?

I'm not completely sure what you're trying to say with the rest of it, but if you mean that I'm trying to dodge the issue of cultural Marxism/the SJW world conspiracy by focusing on how stupidly ridiculous the fake chat is, I'm not. I can understand being concerned about something having a negative impact in your hobby or whatever. There's probably a valid discussion to be had there.

What I can't understand is anyone buying that fake as shit chat log, specifically, because it's just silly as hell. Try saying it out loud: Cracked tried to blackmail 4chan by threatening to hire feminist hackers to bring down the site and writing articles to expose it as bad, because no one knows it's bad. 4chan had a stellar reputation across the globe until a dick joke site wrote an article about it and moot completely lost his shit. Please say that out loud, or have one of those text to voice programs read it.

You said no one would be stupid enough to say the chat is fake: I clearly said "it's fake", and as a bonus provided quotes of Gamergate supporters and other 4chan-related types saying it's fake. I'm not proving the chat wrong as part of a culture war, I'm proving your specific post wrong because it's funny. Pretty simple. Don't try to read other arguments into that.