Back when the Wii,PS3 & X-Box 360 came out,I swore that whichever console I get would be the last console I would buy. Well that went out the window. After seeing some games come out that really stoked the old game flame,I first thought maybe getting a PS3/X-box 360,as they were now in my price range, would be the way to go but finally decided on making the quantum leap to either X-Box One or PS4. It took a lot of asking around of friends who owned one or the other before I finally settled on the PS4. I hooked it up a couple days ago and am enjoying it. I went pretty basic with a couple of games to get used to the controller after using a Wii remote the last 8 years.Lego Batman 3 & Lego Marvel are what I got and so far have found them a lot of fun. Messing around with the other features that the PS4 has to offer is also been fun. A fried at work reccommended games like Diablo 3 & Dying Light as well as some cheaper family friendly fare like Monopoly. Anywho,look toward a future "Gamin' With Al" review once I'v played through a game or two.

It's a dog eat dog world & I'm wearing milkbone underwear.

I can get you a toe.

1,999,999+ points.

Damn you and your lemonade!!

Booooooooooooooobs.