So, I'm seeking to rid myself of the bulk of my personal possessions. I'm in a position now where I have to be entirely mobile almost 100% of the time, and I just can't do that with all of my attachments--which I don't want to get rid of, but refuse to leave as a burden for anyone else.

I have very little experience with Ebay or anything else, and I know that store vendors are going to rob me blind. That being said, it looks more and more like I have no choice but to get what I can from them.

Gamestop says they'll take my PS3 games off me--37--for roughly $110 (). The local Mom and Pop gamestore down the street will take my PS2 games--30--for $45 (). I'm not even certain how much I can get for the PS3 itself.

With the exception of my first edition TKJ, all of my trades are apparently only worth a total of fifty to sixty dollars (roughly 10% of cover value), and my back issues will only get me about seven. From what I can tell, I'll only make over a hundred dollars from them.

All of my MTG cards are valued at about $6000, but there's no way I'm getting that amount for them. I still have to do some research to see what kind of return I'll get, but it's probably less that half.

I'm also trying to sell a bunch of TAC gear as well, but I don't expect anyone here to know much about that.

At the end of the day, I see in-person vendor sales only earning me between $3000-$3400 ().

Does anybody have any experience with this stuff? Any advice for online vendors that can help me offload my merchandise quick without prices that are mere pennies on the dollar?