Serious question, Wondy. And please don't think I'm being facetious. Hell, I'd even welcome Pariah's input on this one.

Why do you feel nationalism is the way forward?

I notice this is kind of a sticking point, and I'm trying to understand it. Because the things DJT has stated he wants to do (differentiating that from he's actually going to attempt largely out of my own cynicism) keep coming back to that, and your support for his policies - immigration, borders, trade protectionism, cultural globalism - seems to consistently circle back around to it. It sounds like, and please correct me if I'm wrong, the notion that a uniquely and exclusively American cultural and national identity (1) clearly and definably exists and has existed for the majority of our history, (2) is both inclusive of and beneficial toward all ethnic groups who reside here, and (3) supersedes other concerns in guiding policy decisions.

Am I oversimplifying it? And would you mind telling me why the distinctness and, if I may, the 'purity' of our American-ness is such a big deal to you? Thanks in advance.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ