Honestly, I just attached "baby" of my own accord. I wasn't tracking that the phrase was a typical neologism propagated by anyone else.

Regardless, the Kalergi Plan is very real doctrine that was specifically designed to target and gradually eliminate European descended phenotype(s) under the auspices of ending racial animus and creating social cohesion. He reinforced the idea by co-opting Christian culture, tacitly claiming that anything that didn't gel with his conclusions on race were derived from antisemitic bigotry, tapping into feelings of Christian and Jewish fellowship inspired by the use of such phrases like "Judeo-Christian".

If that doesn't sound familiar to you, then just think of all the liberal fucks regurgitating the rhetoric that "Christ was a refugee" or "You're not a Christian if you don't support undocumented immigrants". His is the earliest prototype for this tune.

• The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. [...]

Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.

This same tactic and lip-service has been used on Sweden, and has seen great success with low native birth rates, ethnomasochism, cuckoldry, and pathological altruism--all of which has led to mass rape/harassment, pedophilia, murder, arson, intimidation, and cultural decadence. The same story is being told in Germany, France, Britain, and the major metropolitan areas of the US.

Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
Only the soft attempt to blame it all on the Jews makes me distance myself from this linked perspective.

And this fearful reaction is, inexorably, the problem. The inability to pursue answers to elusive questions because people feel they are walled off by "dog whistles" and "trigger words". If you run away from every logical explanation that just so happens to involve someone who's Jewish, you'll never figure out what's going on. For years, people were scared to death to say anything about Soros and/or the Rothschilds for that exact reason

You really wanna be Sammitch? Frankly, I think the world has more than enough of those...

Ultimately WB, Kalergi is not even the most immediate issue. He's just one of the earliest examples of anti-europeanism originating from a powerful centralized source, the results of which we're still feeling to this day and of which we're currently witnessing the development of Islamic and Hispanic permutations. This is not a coincidence.