Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

You're such a partisan liar, M E M.
Trump at the time made an inartful choice of words, but ultimately said Putin sounded sincere in his denials. Trump didn't say he believed Putin over his own intelligence, as you and the liberal 92% anti-Trump media projected way beyond what Trump actually said.

The exact quote,
"My people came to me, Dan Coats came to me and some others, they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin; he just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be."

That wasn't the only disturbing thing he said either but ithis was the most disturbing. Afterwards he went on Hannity and they both thought he did a wonderful job. Later on when Trump started taking heavy criticism from his own party he alleged that he meant to use a different word. I don't really believe that given the context of what else he said next to Putin but my point was Hannity was being a cheerleader prior to Trump's claim that it was a gaffe. That is just a more recent example why I don't have time for Hannity. It's fine if you like what he says but I don't have time for those types from either side.

Fair play!