Please give me an example, M E M, where a Republican did something as extreme as:

• Holding up a realistic bloody severed head of a political opponent, as Kathy Griffen did.
  • Talking about putting 12-year old Barron Trump in a dog cage with a child pedophile, so that an allegedly heartless Melania Trump will change her mind and feel sympathy for child illegals (who by the way, were only caged like that when BARACK OBAMA was president in 2014, NOT while Donald Trump was president in 2017-2018). That comment was by Peter Fonda.
  • Repeated wishes that Donald Trump would be assassinated, as expressed on multiple occasions by Joy Behar, Johnny Depp, and others. And even the Hamilton stage play, where Trump was killed in effigy on stage, and again in a music video by Kanye West.

Please show me where there was ever ANYTHING close to this by Republicans about Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton. And I don't mean things like the target hairs, where it requires some tea-leaf reading to possibly interpret it as a death threat (and again, Democrat campaign manager Bob Beckel for Mondale's 1984 campaaign said he was the first one to use the crosshairs-image targeting of a Republican opponent), but not a clear death threat, as the exaamples above are.

And by the way, Democrats did the same regarding George W. Bush.