Even so, much as I love Kirby's FF, THOR and other Marvel 1960's work, my heart is even more in Kirby's 1970-1975 DC work. In particular his JIMMY OLSEN, FOREVER PEOPLE, NEW GODS, MISTER MIRACLE, THE DEMON, KAMANDI, OMAC, JUSTICE INC., and FIRST ISSUE SPECIAL runs.
I think there was never a time in my 47 years of collecting where I eagerly awaited each new month's comics than when KAMANDI, THE DEMON and OMAC were coming out.

The above masterpiece is pages 2 and 3 of THE DEMON 2, Nov 1972. Very atmospheric, I love the way Kirby draws statues, rock, and old castles. I think Kirby was at his peak in 1971-1972, with Royer inking his work. A bit more loose than the detail of his 1965-1966 work, but beautiful and decorative in
a new way.

I also loved Kirby's work from 1976-1978, on:
THE ETERNALS 1-19, and ANNUAL 1,
CAPTAIN AMERICA 193-216, ANNUAL 4 and 5,
CAPTAIN AMERICA'S BICENTENNIAL BATTLES treasury,
2001:A SPACE ODYSSEY movie adaptation treasury,
and the 2001:A SPACE ODYSSEY series issues 1-10,
MACHINE MAN 1-9 (spun off from 2001 issues 8-10),
BLACK PANTHER 1-12,
and DEVIL DINOSAUR 1-9.
And WHAT IF issue 11 ("What if the Marvel Bullpen Staff got the FF's powers")

Not quite as high on my list as Kirby's 70's DC work, but still a lot of great stuff, particularly ETERNALS 1 and 2, and 2001:A SPACE ODYSSEY issue 8 (the origin of Machine Man).

From 1959-1978, Kirby produced just an enormous body of work, across a multitude of genres and characters, that dominated the industry, and still have tremendous influence.

Kirby's later 1980's work on CAPTAIN VICTORY, SILVER STAR, HUNGER DOGS and SUPER POWERS, well... not so much. They are more of an echo, the dying ember of that 20 year period that preceded them.

But man... the work itself in that 1959-1978 period, and the enduring influence on artists like John and Sal Buscema, Rich Buckler, Keith Giffen, George Perez, John Byrne, Steranko, Ladronn, Allred and many others, is just beyond measure.