Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Cain tested positive for Covid 9 days after the rally. I don’t see a firm date when he started showing symptoms but it’s a safe bet that he wasn’t feeling well before he got tested. That rally is a great example of Trump’s leadership and values. I hope they don’t try packing them in for the RNC

As I said, it's a vicious Democrat lie. Cain traveled to many other cities and meetings in that two-week period, there is absolutely no proof that Cain was infected at the Trump rally.

But that doesn't stop you and your Bolshevik party from fronting that lying narrative as if it were an absolute certainty.

Even as you front the narrative that Trump rallies spread Covid-19, while the resurgent spike in Covid-19 cases two months ago happened in unison with the George Floyd/Black Lives Matter rallies, riots and lootings nationwide in just about every major city. But your lying party and the news media don't want to discuss that.

THE LOATHESOME TWEETS OF CNN REPORTERS, AND RESPONSES BY HERMAN CAIN FRIENDS (Daily Caller)

DNC'S TOM PEREZ CLAIMS WITHOUT EVIDENCE THAT HERMAN CAIN DIED TRUMP RALLY (Breitbart)

Yet another lie from the Democrat/Left.