Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
What can I say, you have "trump values"? that don't reflect my traditional Christian values. I think we?re on track to Biden winning the electoral college!

Well, glad you've appointed yourself able to do what the experts haven't. They're saying the election may not be called for several days, and that it still could go either way.

It helps that Trump is ready to be president on day one, and has quantifiably done so exceptionally for four years. Whereas Biden isn't coherent and reliable enough to even come out and make a statement, and therefore his campaign manager came out to do so. It's absolutely terrifying that Biden, who generally ends his day around 10 AM because the slighteest speech interaction exhaiusts him. That anyone would vote for this guy and trust him to deal with Putin, or deal with Xi in China, or deal with the Iranians. If Biden were to become president, he would immediately re-insstate the Iran nuclear deal, and the Iranians would be slapping each other high-fives at how stupid the americans are, and that they would now be guaranteed to optain nuclear weapons in les than 10 years, with absolutely no fear of U.S. retaliation against any rogue actions by Iran.
Likewise China.
Likewise Russia.
Likewise North Korea.

The pollsters have been way off in predicting an easy landslide for Biden. At the very least it's very close, and could still go Trump's way. It's either side's to win at this point.