Called it.

Originally Posted by Pariah
Just to beat you to it:

"Red Mirage"

And that will be the Demmy strategy.

MEM is playing out his script as predicted and the new agencies are marching in lock step. And while this is going on:

Link - ZeroHedge:'Surprise Ballot Dumps' Behind Lead Changes; Arizona 'Sharpie' Malarkey Comes Into Focus

"Hmm... Biden gets an infusion of 138,339 votes, but nobody else gets one?"

"Basically in Wisconsin they dumped 138k votes at 4:00 AM that broke almost 100% Biden. This is mathematically impossible.

If this stands the country is lost because it?s in your face"

"So while everyone was asleep and after everyone went home, Democrats in Michigan magically found a trove of 138,339 votes, and all 138,339 of those "votes" magically went to Biden? That doesn't look suspicious at all."

There was also a tweet earlier stating that the amount of votes processed in Wisconsin had exceeded the amount of registered voters. There's currently some confusion on whether or not that's correct. But what IS concrete is that the voter turnout for Wisconsin at or about 95%. Unprecedented doesn't even begin to describe that. It is IM-FUCKING-POSSIBLE.

Link: Twitter

"the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics"

This entire situation is a mixed blessing. It's nightmarish. But like I said in the OP, Demmy's have been getting away with it for decades, and now they've encountered someone who won't stand for it. If this continues on. I don't only want the truth of the Presidential Election exposed. I want the ballots all over the country audited to see how much fire is reflective of this smoke.