RNC charwoman Ronna MacDaniel is currently giving a statement on One America News (OAN) declaring a challenge to the election being called, and demanding a re-count in all the contested states, with adequate monitoring by both sides, and detailing the extent of irregularities that the RNC is demanding be investigated. I tuned this in mid-pres conference.

I changed the channel to Fox News, to see if they had better audio of it, and they are NOT carrying this live.

WHAT THE FUCK !?!?!????

Something THIS IMPORTANT and Fox isn't even broadcasting it?!? The head of the Republican party, making the most important announcement possible, and making detailing a strong evidenciary case for her actions. And Fox isn't even airing it. This is one of many examples in recent months that I have serious doubts about whether even Fox News has been compromised and is becoming part of the liberal Newspeak media. Some of their coverage earlier today by reporters Kristin Fisher, Trace Gallagher and Sandra Smith similarly was akin to CNN coverage in its one-sided narrative in favor of the Biden campaign, NOT EVEN TRYING to cover the case for the other Republican side of that argument.