It's alleged that President Trump, in his 12 noon speech on Wednesday, Jan 6 2021, was somehow an incendiary catalyst that "incited" a raging pro-Trump mob to violence.

And since it the rush of protestors into the Capitol building, that lying narrative has been fronted (whether they were in fact a few Trump protestors, or whether they were Democrat/Antifa PRETENDING to be Trump supporters, infiltrating the protest). And immediately after, Facebook and Twitter both suspended Trump's accounts, and Youtube likewise is purging anything that would reveal the true facts and disprove that lying narrative.

The best I could find is this transcribed text of Trump's speech :

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/t...ill-never-concede-when-theft-is-involved

A few typos, but at least it's preserved in this form.

How much proof do you need that the leftist media is lying, when they won't even let you see the video, to judge for yourself?

The rally went on peacefully for hours after Trump's speech.

And it was only after Pence refused to give Republican legislators the expected legal authorization to go into 10 days of debate, and news got out to the protestors, that the protestors moved toward thr Capitol, and a small group got violent.

And shortly after the clash with Capitol police, Trump gave the more brief statement I transcribed, encouraging everyone at the protest rally to remain peaceful and go home.

Originally Posted by President Donald J. Trump
I know your pain, I know you're hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election and everyone knows it, especially the other side. But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order. We don't want anybody hurt.

It's a very tough period of time. There's never been a time like this where such a thing happened where they could take it away from all of us — from me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election, but we can't play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You're very special. You've seen what happens. You see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil.

I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.

edit:

I found the video of it: