Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Looking at all who have been identified so far WB, yes it was trumpers that stormed the capital and vandalized it. There were also far right members participating in arson and some more cop killing at the Floyd protests too. The one guy from the left that was filming the trumpers isn’t going to make up for the huge mob of Trump voters that were came to the capital after Trump told them they had to fight like hell. And what exactly was Pence supposed to do on the 6th that would have been constitutional other than what he did? Trump lost and because he’s a pos he sent a mob to the capital that resulted in people getting killed. One cop killed another taking life afterwards. All because Trump wouldn’t accept the will of the people. And there may be even more besides his inciting the mob. Like I said I think you don’t realize the ramifications of what happened now that a far right mob did this to our capital. It’s like 9/11 but instead of foreign terrorists it was domestic with red MAGA hats.

And Biden made it a talking point that while peaceful protests are a right, the criminal acts were not. He even plans on increasing the number of cops in neighborhoods.

You're such a Bolshevik propagandist liar, M E M

. FBI ARRESTED ANTIFA MEMBER JOHN SULLIVAN. Sullivan is directly responsible for the only shooting of a civilian, Ashley Babbitt. SULLIVAN WAS DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE, <<<CAUGHT ON VIDEO>>> TALKING TO THE OFFICERS, DELIBERATELY PANICKING THEM, WHILE ALSO (PRETENDING TO BE A TRUMP SUPPORTER) PUSHING TRUMP SUPPORTERS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WALL TO SMASH THROUGH WINDOWS, SO POLICE WOULD SHOOT AT THEM!

The only other death that day was Capitol police officer Sicknick who had a fire hydrant thrown at him, whose attacker is presently unidentified. And again, Trump supporters are respecters of law enforcement, I think it far more likely that it was an Antifa infiltrator who did it. We'll have to wait and see for confirmation on that one.
But there were only two people killed, if both are killed by Antifa, the remaining Capitol "violence" doesn't rise to the level of what BLM typically has done in hundreds of cities nationwide in the last 8 months. One of the two deaths is clearly Antifa-caused. If the second one turnss out to be caused by an Antifa member as well, then your allegations against "Trump supporter violence" rings pretty hollow. If all the violence was by John Sullivan and his Antifa band of merry infiltrators, who PRETENDING TO BE A TRUMP SUPPORTER, solicited Trump supporters to smash a few windows and steal a few things from House Democrat offices they otherwise never would have done, then I would say this is entirely an Antifa event.

I don't see that any Trump supporters are being charged with more serious crimes than criminal trespass and some minor vandalism. The evidence, the VIDEO evidence, that Facebook and Twitter evidence, of the more serious crimes are all pointing to Antifa.