Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Trump left us more in debt, divided and dead. Easy pass on more of that. I will agree it’s not one side that has engaged in obstructionism but it’s time to kill it dead.

More of your lying talking points.

The debt was caused by Democrats who extorted spending for Trump to get the 700 billion to rebuild our military that was destroyed by Obama.
And also by the Covid-19 crisis, that caused enormous emergency spending in ALL the world's nations, half of them going to the world ban funds they didn't have.

And as I've cited many times, Trump has done a better job protecting the nation from Covid-19 than either Obama or Biden did. And Biden is about to kick open the gates on our ssouthern border to tens of thousands of Covid-infected illegal immigrants and criminals.

Trump managed creation of a vaccine in record time, despite the protests and naysaysers like Fauci and the liberal media. In 9 months, a vaccine that would normally take 3 years. And Biden is in the process of incompetently mismanaging distribution of that vaccine that would have been far better under Trump.

Biden chief of staff Ron Klain has admitted ON VIDEO that Obama and Biden had "no plan" to deal with Swine Flu (a k a, H1N1) in 2009-2010, and that the only thing that save the nation back then is the virus was not as dangerous as Covid-19.

How many times do I have to post that, before you stop lying and drop your deceitful faalse narrative talking points?