Well I guess we don’t agree WB. The deaths and violence with the pro-trump riot at the capitol is a difference no matter how many times you call bs. It’s true I’ve never cared for Trump even when he was a democrat. He has always been an awful person. You on the other hand fell in love with him as his power in the gop grew. Peaceful protesters are okay if they’re for trump trying to steal the election. Peaceful protesters against police brutality however was a different story. At one point you were comparing the violent trumpers with the revolution in 76. The video Trump ended up finally putting out on Jan 6th that you call heartfelt was 1 of 3 that aides found the most palatable. He told those people “we love you. You’re very special.” I think you know those words to those people were disgusting. After watching this group build a makeshift gallows, attack and vandalize the press and equipment, beating and assaulting our officers that resulted in one dying from his injuries, stealing equipment smashing windows and doors, chants of “hang pence” and other planned hunts for our elected officials Trump tells them we love them and that they are special. I can’t verbalize my level of disgust for a violent mob being told that they are loved and special by that unfit pos. Your party is now in the process of getting rid of solid conservatives like Cheney because it’s now all about trump and preserving his power. He is your big brother.

Fair play!