Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
You understand what Babbit was doing beyond just climbing through a window WB? If this was a lefty mob doing the same thing I would want our democracy protected regardless. She was part of a violent mob fighting against democracy. I do feel bad that she fed on Trump’s lies and hope that there is justice for the blood on that pos hands.

No, she just climbed through a window, while BLM thug John Sullivan (pretending to be a Trump supporter) screamed "come on, come on, let's go".
And then, stoking both sides to attack each other, Sullivan then pretended to be a reporter and walked to the other side, putting on his fake press badge and camera, and said to the police "Hey, I don't think you should stay here, I've seen a lot of officers to get hurt today, I don't want that to happen to you..."

All on video, M E M, if you cared what the truth was.
Video RECORDED BY JOHN SULLIVAN HIMSELF, and posted and gloated about self-incriminatingly on social media, and gushed over on CNN.
FOR WHICH HE WAS ARRESTED BY THE FBI.

I love your "so gullible that all it took was one "lefty" guy to say "let's go" to turn thousands of Trump supporters into violent idiots in a frenzy" defense of these people.