Originally Posted by iggy
Sicknick investigation continues with multiple charges brought against two in connection with attacks. No murder charges as of yet, but that seems a possibility still considered some of the charges seem to be "with a deadly weapon" type stuff.

How do you still investigate the cause of death AFTER the autopsy? After the almost immediate CREMATION? The autopsy determines the cause of death, yes? Unless there is a desire by Democrats to create a political fog of slander, even after the autopsy. And if there was any question of the cause of death, why would they immediately cremate Sicknick's body? That again manifests a secretive motive to leave the door open, to twist the narrative.

As I quoted earlier, Sicknick's own brother said it appeared to be a stroke that killed him. Could it have been bear spray that contributed to his death? (For those not in the know, a stronger version of mace or pepper spray, that will more greatly immobilize them from attacking the person who sprayed it. Presumably for people to use in the wilderness to defend themselves against bears that might attack.)
Sicknick could have reacted so strongly to the bear spray that he had a stroke, but that's still wild speculation, good luck proving that's what killed him. But the fact is, if a reaction to the bear spray is what killed him it seems odd that he continued fighting protesters for hours after sprayed, and only collapsed about 6 hours later, away from the Capitol, after returning to the police station. Good luck ever proving that was the cause. And I'd like to know if there are any other examples of people having a stroke after being administered bear spray. Let alone hours later.

Again, I find it highly suspect that Sicknick was cremated immediately after his autopsy, despite that there was question about the cause of death, and despite that it was such a controversial and nationally visible death. I'd like to know the party affiliation of those in the coroner's office who are keeping it open to speculation, and I'd lay money they are Democrats who did it to ambiguously serve their narrative.