Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
“ President Joe Biden is supplementing his calls for national unity with fervent denunciations of extremists, insurrectionists, and domestic terrorists, as well as comparing Senate opponents to Nazi propagandist Joseph Goebbels.”

How dare Biden denounce domestic terrorists! Lol, and Biden just honestly pointed out how Goebbels operated. Hopefully voters will choose to reject crappy liars like that. I don’t miss the orange pos loser hating anti-fascists. I understand why anti-fascism is a threat to him and the big lie party though.

The point is, as I've proven: BIDEN LIED.

Biden divided the country with false and divisive rhetoric about an "insurrection" that never happened. It wasn't an insurrection. There was no rebel army to oppose the government, there was no armed military seizure of buildings or territory. It was about 30 guys (out of over 100,000 PEACEFULLY protesting) who wrestled with police, shouted in the halls to intimidate people, and were pushed out in a very short time. There were about 250 other people, many of whom the cops just let in and didn't make any effort to push out, the overwhelming majority of the 280 investigated, who were wantered around inside the capitol and left, and later were charged with "criminal trespass, or "violating curfew", non-violent offenses.
It was NOT and armed "insurrection".
It was a riot. A riot. Not the Civil War, not 9-11-2001, not the war of 1812, not Pearl Harbor.
A riot.

Much as the Democrat-Bolsheviks you side with want to lie and exaggerate it into something far more.
It doesn't even reach the level of any one of the 275 cities that BLM and Antifa ravaged over the last year.
It doesn't even measure up to ONE DAY of the nightly attacks on Federal buildings in Seattle and Portland by BLM and Antifa for the last 6 months or so.
It doesn't equal the damage of the BLM seige on the White House in May 2020.

What you say is a lie, and as many times as you repeat it, it will remain a lie, whipped up to deceitfully serve the larger Democrat narrative.
But a lie, nonetheless. Exposed and disproven.