Video here that I mentioned…
Trump capitol riot
“ Newly released body camera footage appears to show rioters dragging police officers into the pro-Trump mob laying siege to the US Capitol during the insurrection on 6 January.

The video is part of an exhibit in a Capitol insurrection case and was released by the US Department of Justice under court order, NBC4 reported.

The violent video appears to show a rioter dragging one of the officers by their helmet or neckline down a set of stairs and into the mob.

Jack Whitton, accused of being one of the brawlers involved in the assault, allegedly told one of the officers: “You’re going to die tonight.”

He later reportedly said in a text message that he “fed [an officer] to the people”.”

“[I don’t know] his status,” he supposedly wrote in the text message to a friend, concerning the officer. “And [I] don’t care [to be honest].”

A CrossFit instructor from Georgia, Mr Whitton allegedly beat one of the officers with a metal crutch and was denied bond in April with a judge declaring that he posed “a serious danger”.

Colorado resident Jeffrey Sabol was also allegedly involved in the fight. Prosecutors say he planned to flee to Switzerland but is now stuck in jail, the Washington Post reported. Court documents state that he told officers that he tried to take his own life.

Fair play!