I don't side with them nor do I necessarily say they are "marxist Democrats." May some of their ideas be driven by a marxist reading of history that I disagree with? Sure. I don't think that qualifies them as the type of marxists you imagine them to be though.

Trump said he'd be paying the debt off like it was water. He had the House and the Senate. Debt and deficits went up. By your standard, why should I believe him after all the times he got it wrong about this?

None of that has or can be proven in court and please remember she can't even prove her hacking allegation before you throw another link to Sharyl at me. It is hilarious how you'll gloss right over the failures of "your side" to dance over the failures of the other.

I don't see this because that's not what is happening. The same way that I didn't see 2016 as the fascist takeover of America by Donald Trump. It is extremism that is bringing us closre to the brink from both sides. I don't consider myself much of a centrist, but I do think that people being unwilling to play the siren songs of the bases is a necessary position to take else the gyre widen too far for the center to hold.