I'm not sure I fully follow.

Lauren Boebert can't be held responsible for her husband Jayson's abusive behavior. Her son called the police, Lauren Boebert (his mother) came on the phone and said there's no danger to our son, but I know the officers have to come and take statements from both of them (her husband and son).

Then Lauren Boebert, after trying to resolve the problems in her marriage, finally filed for divorce. She and her son are victims of abuse, tried to save her marriage, then ultimately could not and filed for divorce. I don't see how that makes her a hypocrite.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Boebert

Boebert was born in Altamonte Springs, Florida, on December 19, 1986.[10] When she was 12, she and her family moved to the Montbello neighborhood of Denver and later to Aurora, Colorado, before settling in Rifle, Colorado, in 2003.[11][12]

Boebert claims that her family depended on welfare when she was growing up.[13][14][15] She dropped out of high school during her senior year in 2004 when she had a baby.[14][16] She earned a GED certificate in 2020, a month before her first election primary.[14][16]

Boebert has said that she was raised in a Democratic household in a liberal area.[15][17] Records at the Colorado secretary of state's office show that her mother was registered to vote in Colorado as a Republican from 2001 to 2013 and as a Democrat from 2015 to 2020.[15] Boebert herself registered to vote in 2006, at age 19, as a Democrat; in 2008, she changed her affiliation to Republican.[15]

Hmmm...

Altamonte Springs is a suburb of Orlando, Florida.