Originally Posted by iggy
panic panic Wondy, you are a deluded fuckbag. Give me Burisma tapes and I am absolutely on board with dragging Dementia Joe to court in shackles too. Yelling about tapes might exist means dick to me. Clinton on tape saying either one fucked over the National Archives or flashing classified material to others? Bury them under the fucking jail. But, until then, shut the fuck up you cynical douchebag. You have nothing but frothing invective and blind zealotry that covers your eyes to anything wrong done on your side. You are a braindead cultist asshole. Fuck off. panic panic

No further response from me necessary.
You're an unhinged spiteful 6-year-old who somehow occasionally sneaks onto his mom's computer to post here.

There is OVERWHELMING evidence of Joe Biden and Hunter Biden's guilt, from the Hunter Biden laptop e-mail chains alone, and "10% to the Big Guy", and the e-mail overtures with Chinese, Russian and Ukraine officials. That a 97% Democrat-donating FBI has possessed and sat on SINCE DECEMBER 2019 !!
It is clear the FBI, or at least a large slice of the FBI, is on Team Democrat, and doing everything it can to suppress any investigation or prosecution of Democrat leaders. Despite OVERWHELMING evidence.
Instead, the FBI tries to intimidate and silence the computer shop owner who gave the FBI the laptop, tries to intimidate and silence a very reputable Tony Bobulinsky, while simultaneously maliciously prosecuting Trump and his advisors, on made-up-on-the-fly legal interpretations, and pure vitriol.

Making clear YOU are the "deluded fuckbag". With Tourette's Syndrome. Get help. Please.