I happened to run across the Gabriel Sterling and Brian Kemp topic I referred to a post above, their ties to Dominion lobbyists and the Chinese Communist party, and other self-enriching enterprises that make clear their motive to sell out Republican voters, and the United States itself.

Parler going down topic
https://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1233970#Post1233970

Originally Posted by Wonder Boy, Jan 23 2021
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Sorry WB, I meant legal as in the real world where votes are counted, certified and electors are chosen based on that.

That's B.S.
Trump had a legal case to make, and many Republican House and Senate members, and state attorney generals made multiple appeals, that fell on deaf corrupt ears. It would be different if there were actual hearings where the evidence was actually heard and weighed. But as many legal pundits have said, the fix was in before any evidence was given a chance to be presented.

And there are many states that have an unlikely 90%, 95%, 100%, or even 130% voter turnout. More votes than there are possible voters! In multiple states.

Originally Posted by M E M
A loser like trump can take it to court which he did multiple times and lost a whole bunch more. We also all witnessed trump trying to get republicans to “find votes” and threaten primary runs against those that wouldn’t. In the real world losers don’t get to decide if they won or not.

Calling Trump insults doesn't make your case any more valid. The evidence of fraud by Democrats across all 6 contested states, and far more widely across 30 states by Dominion, is abundant.

And the Trump "trying to find votes" is another lying narrative by your side. The call and what Trump said was recorded. And Trump only asked Georgia officials to "Do what's right... do the right thing." Which as I detailed in a previous post to the Election 2020 topic, they all had corrupt motives to not "do the right thing":

Originally Posted by Wonder Boy, Jan 3, 2021
Originally Posted by MisterJLA

FORMER GEORGIA GOVERNOR KEMP STAFFER NOW A LOBBYIST FOR DOMINION, HELPED DOMINION LAND A $107 MILLION CONTRACT WITH GEORGIA

But yeah, hey, it's just tin foil hat conspiracy, right?
It's not like there's actual EVIDENCE here of political corruption, with enormous money changing hands. rolleyes

And:

RON RAFFENSPERGER, BROTHER OF GA SECRETARY OF STATE REVEALED WORKS FOR HUAWEI IN CHINA, THEN SCRUBS INFO ONLINE

Likwise the Roger Ebert looking Georgia voting systems manager, who has posts going back to 2016 on Facebook and Twitter making clear he is now and has always been a rabid anti-Trumper.
GABRIEL STERLING'S EXPOSED 2016 TWEETS, RABID ANTI-TRUMPER

See also (currently blocked by Google) :
https://theamericanconservatives.ne...on-contract-with-georgia-quite-the-deal/

It's amazing how many sites I find evidence at, including this one and Dan Boningo's site, that suddenly are blocked or labelled insecure by Google. Welcome to Communist China. These are the authoritarian tactics of China, and these are the people the Democrats are in bed with and aiding to destroy our country.

But there you are, THREE clear examples of prominent individuals within the Kemp campaign, with clear financial and ideological motive for rigging the election against Donald Trump.

Oh, and a fourth, the judge on including or excluding votes, who just happens to be Stacey Abrams' sister.

TRUE THE VOTE CALLS ON GA JUDGE --STACEY ABRAMS' SISTER-- TO RECUSE HERSELF

Score another coup for the Democrat-Bolshevik party.

And that was posted 2 days after Biden was inaugurated. So even that early on, these facts were known even before Biden was inaugurated, even before Jan 6 2021.
Most of it from Dec 2020, and some (Gabriel Sterling's online hatred of Trump on social media) known as far back as 2016.