Report: Trump walked into teen beauty pageant changing room

“ On Saturday, however, CNN released audio recordings of Trump on Howard Stern’s radio show in 2005 in which the billionaire admitted to going through the changing rooms of the beauty pageants he owned.
“Well, I’ll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I’ll go backstage and everyone’s getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said during the interview. “You know, I’m inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good.”
“And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that,” he added.
Three of the four women who claimed that Trump walked through their changing room at the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant asked to remain anonymous.
The fourth, former Miss Vermont Teen USA Mariah Billado, says she remembered Trump saying as he walked in, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”
She also remembers telling Trump’s daughter, Ivanka, a co-host at the time, about the incident.
“Yeah, he does that,” Ivanka responded.”

I think Boebert will be okay with her conservative voters.

Fair play!