Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Report: Trump walked into teen beauty pageant changing room

“ On Saturday, however, CNN released audio recordings of Trump on Howard Stern’s radio show in 2005 in which the billionaire admitted to going through the changing rooms of the beauty pageants he owned.
“Well, I’ll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I’ll go backstage and everyone’s getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said during the interview. “You know, I’m inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good.”
“And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that,” he added.
Three of the four women who claimed that Trump walked through their changing room at the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant asked to remain anonymous.
The fourth, former Miss Vermont Teen USA Mariah Billado, says she remembered Trump saying as he walked in, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”
She also remembers telling Trump’s daughter, Ivanka, a co-host at the time, about the incident.
“Yeah, he does that,” Ivanka responded.”

I think Boebert will be okay with her conservative voters.

Trump was a judge, one of the officials in the beauty contest. All he did was walk through the dressing room, where one girl perceived Trump as taking too long a look at her. He didn't grope anyone or commit any crime. We've been over this a billion times during the 2016 election.

What a desperate grope at moral equivalency, to exaggerate Trump as having done something wrong. FOUR of the four women are no doubt Democrats, who when asked said "Trump has to be stopped", by whatever slander they could manufacture. I doubt any of these models has reservations about undressing in front of men or anyone else, unless it is Trump, who they can manufacture allegations against for political reasons. And BY THE WEIRDEST COINCIDENCE, all these women came forward right before election day 2016, some of them silent for years or even decades, but all of a sudden came out of nowhere with allegations to destroy Trump's presidential candidacy. All Democrat accuser women, many of them using those exact words, "Trump has to be stopped."
Just as they did against Clarence Thomas.
Just as they did against Herman Cain.
Just as they did Judge Roy Moore.
Just as they did to Brett Kavanaugh.
A pretty consistent recent dirty tactic by Democrats, to slander Republican candidates out of the running, with humiliating and viciously untrue sexual allegations.