Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
I checked Wikipedia on him…
“ In November 2021, Malone shared a deceptive video on Twitter that falsely linked athlete deaths to COVID-19 vaccines. In particular, the video suggested that Jake West, a 17-year-old Indiana high school football player who succumbed to sudden cardiac arrest, had actually died from COVID-19 vaccination. However, West had died years earlier, in 2013, due to an undiagnosed heart condition. Malone deleted the video from his Twitter account after receiving a cease-and-desist letter from West's family. Malone later said on Twitter that he did not know the video was doctored.[38] On December 29, 2021, Twitter permanently suspended Malone from its platform, citing "repeated violations of our COVID-19 misinformation policy",[39][40] after he shared on that platform a video about supposed harmful effects of the Pfizer vaccine.[41][42] In an April 1, 2022 interview, Malone made the unfounded claim that COVID-19 vaccines are "damaging T cell responses" and "causing a form of AIDS". Malone claimed that he had "lots of scientific data" to back up his claim, but did not cite evidence.[43] In July 2022, Malone, along with two other doctors, filed a lawsuit against Twitter for suspending their accounts, alleging a "breach of contract."[44]”

There is lots more but I think that gives you an idea of his ethics.

That of course is the Democrat narrative, that the liberal media sells the public.

Even the co-founder of Wikipedia has said that Wikipedia has devolved into a "liberal propaganda site", that props up that Leftist narrative.
https://nypost.com/2021/07/16/wikip...opaganda-for-left-leaning-establishment/

THE FACT REMAINS that the Covid-19 vaccines have had more adverse effects, permanent injuries and deaths than any vaccine on the market since the late 1970's.
FACT.
Whether those adverse cases number in the tens of thousands(the official numbers) , or around the million mark (the suppressed actual numbers).
Covid-19 vaccines have injured FAR more people than any other vaccines combines, and I quoted and linked he exact numbers from VAERS and elsewhere above. No mater how many times you try to deflect from those quoted exact numbers, to change the narrative.