the G-man said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Sexy and Seventeen - Stray Cats

Quote:

harleykwin said:
Blue Suede Shoes - Elvis

Mmmmm....a rockabilly girl...I approve.

Heh - not quite. I've actually loved Elvis since I was a teen (must've been those yearly family trips to Vegas where there are tons of shows with Elvis impersonators) - while all my friends had crushes on Duran Duran or Menudo (depended on which group of friends) I loved Elvis. Still do. It's only recently that I've started listening to stuff that could be labeled "rockabilly," but that originally stems from my love of Elvis (at least before he put on 100 lbs and wore those tacky ass suits! LOL) and www.pandora.com which has directed me to more (early) Elvis-y kind of music, some of which is, I guess, "rockabilly".

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi