Quote:

Joe Mama said:
At 8:15am I discovered that the second-liner (a superior) in the cube next to mine has been moved to the opposite end of the building. Three minutes ago he got the last of his stuff. He and I never really got along - he didn't like the music I played in my cube, he didn't like it if I used speakerphone, etc.

The first song I played...loudly? Ben Harper's live version of "Faded" (he plays "Whole Lotta Love" for thr bridge).

Ah, the Force is with you...

Quote:

After this song, I'll be playing AC/DC's Back In Black album, Essential Heart (disc one), the Essential Clash and Johnny Cash collections, Battle Royale soundtrack, the Cult's Sonic Temple, and maybe some De La Soul (Three Feet High And Rising). Why?

Because I fucking can!!!

All good music ('cept the Battle Royale soundtrack, which I'm not familiar with so I can't say), but I especially love De La Soul!

This is what I've been playing all day:White Lines - Grandmaster Flash - I've been singing this song all frickin' day - I think my paralegal now thinks I'm insane...LOL

Next:

Mary, Mary and You Be Illin' - Run DMC
Me, Myself and I - De La Soul

Old school, baby!

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi