Quote:

the G-man said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:Pandora...I frickin' love that website!

I gotta admit. I tried a test run with Warren Zevon and was a little disappointed. They picked a somewhat atypical Zevon song from his last album, an acoustic folk number, and ran with that, as opposed to his more classic "Excitable Boy" era stuff.

They don't always play the more well known songs of a group/person/band, which I kinda dig, bc you get taken out of the usual playlist for your favorite artists. If you just wanted certain particular songs played, you could always find them elsewhere, but sometimes Pandora just opens the parameters a bit more - and sometimes it works, sometimes it don't.

Quote:

But its intriguing and I have to play around with it.

Stick with it. You'll thank me for it later.

Oh, and:

Def Leppard - Rock of Ages

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi